Contact us via Facebook
Guest Posts are WelcomeWe decided to open our blog for our merchants and fellow market reviewers to post their views, experience and expertise. If you want to post as a guest in our blog, please do contact email@example.com. Post criteria will be sent to people who are interested to post here on Cloudnet360-Business Automation Blog.
Category Archives: Business Start Up Adventure
Almost every business owner, coach and speaker has thought of writing a non-fiction book.
But, few actually finish the process. Why?
Because most people either hate writing, have no time for writing, are not good at writing, or just do not believe writing will be worth their time or money.
One of our long-time CloudNet360 users has figured out a way every one of your coaching clients could have a book with their name as the author…in as little as six weeks. And the author doesn’t have to type a word of the manuscript.
Imagine how much easier it would be to help your client to:
>Attract more leads and sales to their businesses
>Get more speaking gigs
>Increase their industry stature
…if they just got their book done.
The guy’s name is Marty Dickinson. Gary with CloudNet360 and Marty have led several webinars together for CloudNet360 users.
If you have coaching clients still needing to get their book done, checkout Marty’s blog post for some ways to make it happen.
One of the simplest concept in business is the easier you make it for your customer to pay you money the more likely they are going to do so. And to make this concept in reality we have introduced the rebill feature and the free form invoice, so that all the CloudNet360 merchant can sell more..faster!
In this video, I demonstrate multiple easy way to rebill or create free form invoice for your customers so that they can pay you with a click of a button.
We at Cloudnet360 decided to open up our blog platform to all our merchant and reviewers from CRM and small business automation industry to share their experience, review and expertise with the hope of creating a transparent, inter-active community which in turn will help all the aspiring small business owners and would be entrepreneurs to achieve their goal.
Criteria for guest blog posting in Cloudnet360-Business automation blog are as follows:
- Content should be helpful for people who are interested in CRM, sales and marketing tips.
- Content coming from our merchant will be prioritize.
- Content with spelling or grammar errors will be rejected.
- Each content must have a bio and a bio should only content 1 or 2 outbound links.
- All content shall be checked for plagiarism prior to get posted by our review team.
- Please do share your valid email id and contact number as someone from our QA team will verify your details prior to posting your content. We have merchants from 28 different countries who are using CloudNet360 platform thus do not hesitate to share your contact even if you are not located in USA or UK.
- CloudNet360 reserves the right to accept or reject any blogpost to their sole discretion.
Wish you all happy blogging.
SEO keyword research is simple… when it’s not simple, there’s a really good chance it’s also worthless. Watch this short video to see how we use the included project manager and for a quick keyword research technique that anyone can use.
The real takeaway is that SEO is not “magical”, it’s a lot of work but when you follow simple rules and actually grind out the effort… then it works and you get to the 1st page!
Do I need to have a website if I’m going to have a funnel? The answer is in this video:
This is the last in the series of comparison videos between Aweber and CloudNet360 because Aweber has ran out of things for us to compare to.
Aweber is a fine system but it’s very limited.
It’s a single function tool, so to speak, whereas CN360 is a whole sytem.
The CRM alone has far more capabilty than what Aweber has in their entire system.
There are so many more features in CN360 that we simply cannot compare them to Aweber because they don’t have them.
One of the most common questions we get is “How do you guys compare to X, Y, Z competitor?”
I’ve finally decided that I’m just going to go ahead and do the comparison between the systems.
This video is a direct Ontraport comparison to the Cloudnet360 Super Starter package.
Every retailer, every business owner works with the same goal of making more sales to ensure a big profit. Achieving this goal is easier said than done and whoever has been in the business would agree on this. You have a selling strategy, but that might not work, you make the offer, but how do you know that the buyers would fall for it? It is almost like fishing, the bait goes into the water, but there is no guarantee that the fish will take it.
A good fisherman follows some simple fishing strategies which helps him land the fishes straight into his boat. You too need to strategise well to be able to tempt your customers, a little tweaking of your sales strategy could help you get the desired profit.
• Location & Targeting– This is perhaps the most crucial factor in your sales strategy. While fishing if you target the entire lake, you would end up wasting your time and your baits, you need to target those areas where the fishes are supposed to lurk around and place your baits there. Likewise, when you’re targeting keywords online, focus on the keywords that target the customers of your most direct competitors. For example, if you’re selling Nikon cameras, then a few effective keyword phrases would be “Canon alternative”, “Canon price” or “Canon warranty”. Let Canon cast the “wide net” for people seeking a digital camera, let Canon burn through hordes of advertising cash, and then you can swoop in at the last minute to highjack the sale.
• Presentation– You need to present the offer in a tempting way to not only grab their attention but to make them buy your product. If you make an offer for a limited period of time they won’t be able to ignore it, especially when the offer is available for a few days only. They will definitely make a move. There’s a reason why smart retailers use holidays like July 4th, Memorial Day, Labor Day, etc., to promote their products. Holidays aren’t the only option; you can create any reason you choose, but it’s always important to have a reason, because it’s proven that people are more likely to accept your offer when there’s a reason for the offer.
• The “Take Away”– When you make an offer, you need to stress on the expiration of the offer so that the customers feel that they are going to lose the opportunity and in the rush they end up buying your product. The fear of loss is often more powerful than the desire for gain so make sure your customers know when they are about to lose out on a special deal.
Selling more could be challenging, but it is not an impossible feat to achieve, you just need to make sure that you are using the right strategies.
What to do AFTER sending a broadcast email – watch the video to find out:
This video is a continuation of the Aweber vs. CloudNet360 comparison video.
We are huge advocates of upselling.
So in addition to featured products, related products, pre-sales upsell, post-sales upsell or pre-sales and post-sales upsell system, we also have a side bar system that you can use to offer upsells to your customers.