Contact us via Facebook
Guest Posts are WelcomeWe decided to open our blog for our merchants and fellow market reviewers to post their views, experience and expertise. If you want to post as a guest in our blog, please do contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Post criteria will be sent to people who are interested to post here on Cloudnet360-Business Automation Blog.
Category Archives: Company News
Heartiest thanks to Barabara Alexander of BarbaraInc.com for sharing this nice video of her experience with CloudNet360 platform and its support staff.
One more reason for you to choose CloudNet360.com as your business automation tool.
Gary Jezorski, the man behind CloudNet360 got together with Marty Dickinson and presented a live webinar on Jan 10th to teach people how to quickly and easily become a bestselling author. It was first in the series, the rest will follow soon.
The discussion was targeted at people who are coaches or consultants and it focused on how they can increase their business by writing a book on their area of expertise and sell it on Amazon.
The main points discussed in the webinar were:
1. One needs to have an original concept or, a method of their own on which they might want to enlighten people. One shouldn’t copy an idea to turn it into a profit making book.
2. One needs to choose a particular topic to write the first book
3. Instead of writing a long 500-page book which many people won’t bother reading, make it concise, more like 80-100 pages.
4. Break down the topic into five core chapters
5. Use a ghost writer with good grammar skills who is skilled at interviewingto uncoverthe essential information – ProduceMyBook.com is a good resource
6. Research a title that people will be hooked on and promises an attractive benefit
7. There is a methodology of wring the book that gets people to read far enough through the book in order to get paid for the book on Amazon.
These were the main points that were discussed; now this being an extensive topic they are going to break it down into several webinars, the next webinar will cover the topic of launching the actual book after it gets written.
So, if you have an idea for a book then make sure you attend the next webinar which will take place onWednesday January 17 at 10:00 AM Central Time (Chicago).
Watch for the announcement and join link coming soon.
Almost every business owner, coach and speaker has thought of writing a non-fiction book.
But, few actually finish the process. Why?
Because most people either hate writing, have no time for writing, are not good at writing, or just do not believe writing will be worth their time or money.
One of our long-time CloudNet360 users has figured out a way every one of your coaching clients could have a book with their name as the author…in as little as six weeks. And the author doesn’t have to type a word of the manuscript.
Imagine how much easier it would be to help your client to:
>Attract more leads and sales to their businesses
>Get more speaking gigs
>Increase their industry stature
…if they just got their book done.
The guy’s name is Marty Dickinson. Gary with CloudNet360 and Marty have led several webinars together for CloudNet360 users.
If you have coaching clients still needing to get their book done, checkout Marty’s blog post for some ways to make it happen.
One of the simplest concept in business is the easier you make it for your customer to pay you money the more likely they are going to do so. And to make this concept in reality we have introduced the rebill feature and the free form invoice, so that all the CloudNet360 merchant can sell more..faster!
In this video, I demonstrate multiple easy way to rebill or create free form invoice for your customers so that they can pay you with a click of a button.
We at Cloudnet360 decided to open up our blog platform to all our merchant and reviewers from CRM and small business automation industry to share their experience, review and expertise with the hope of creating a transparent, inter-active community which in turn will help all the aspiring small business owners and would be entrepreneurs to achieve their goal.
Criteria for guest blog posting in Cloudnet360-Business automation blog are as follows:
- Content should be helpful for people who are interested in CRM, sales and marketing tips.
- Content coming from our merchant will be prioritize.
- Content with spelling or grammar errors will be rejected.
- Each content must have a bio and a bio should only content 1 or 2 outbound links.
- All content shall be checked for plagiarism prior to get posted by our review team.
- Please do share your valid email id and contact number as someone from our QA team will verify your details prior to posting your content. We have merchants from 28 different countries who are using CloudNet360 platform thus do not hesitate to share your contact even if you are not located in USA or UK.
- CloudNet360 reserves the right to accept or reject any blogpost to their sole discretion.
Wish you all happy blogging.
SEO keyword research is simple… when it’s not simple, there’s a really good chance it’s also worthless. Watch this short video to see how we use the included project manager and for a quick keyword research technique that anyone can use.
The real takeaway is that SEO is not “magical”, it’s a lot of work but when you follow simple rules and actually grind out the effort… then it works and you get to the 1st page!
Every retailer, every business owner works with the same goal of making more sales to ensure a big profit. Achieving this goal is easier said than done and whoever has been in the business would agree on this. You have a selling strategy, but that might not work, you make the offer, but how do you know that the buyers would fall for it? It is almost like fishing, the bait goes into the water, but there is no guarantee that the fish will take it.
A good fisherman follows some simple fishing strategies which helps him land the fishes straight into his boat. You too need to strategise well to be able to tempt your customers, a little tweaking of your sales strategy could help you get the desired profit.
• Location & Targeting– This is perhaps the most crucial factor in your sales strategy. While fishing if you target the entire lake, you would end up wasting your time and your baits, you need to target those areas where the fishes are supposed to lurk around and place your baits there. Likewise, when you’re targeting keywords online, focus on the keywords that target the customers of your most direct competitors. For example, if you’re selling Nikon cameras, then a few effective keyword phrases would be “Canon alternative”, “Canon price” or “Canon warranty”. Let Canon cast the “wide net” for people seeking a digital camera, let Canon burn through hordes of advertising cash, and then you can swoop in at the last minute to highjack the sale.
• Presentation– You need to present the offer in a tempting way to not only grab their attention but to make them buy your product. If you make an offer for a limited period of time they won’t be able to ignore it, especially when the offer is available for a few days only. They will definitely make a move. There’s a reason why smart retailers use holidays like July 4th, Memorial Day, Labor Day, etc., to promote their products. Holidays aren’t the only option; you can create any reason you choose, but it’s always important to have a reason, because it’s proven that people are more likely to accept your offer when there’s a reason for the offer.
• The “Take Away”– When you make an offer, you need to stress on the expiration of the offer so that the customers feel that they are going to lose the opportunity and in the rush they end up buying your product. The fear of loss is often more powerful than the desire for gain so make sure your customers know when they are about to lose out on a special deal.
Selling more could be challenging, but it is not an impossible feat to achieve, you just need to make sure that you are using the right strategies.
Discover why Cloudnet360 email automation tool is the best sales automation software for your small to mid-sized business.
A common customer question we have received in recent days is – “How Do You Compare Against Aweber”. So, I have created a video to show you how people do things in Aweber and then comparing and contrasting how we do things in cloudnet360.com.
Everyone knows what the acronym KISS means – Keep it simple stupid.
There’s no way you could beat simplicity, especially in business. Yes, there have been complex business models that achieved great success, but most successful businesses have a simple foundation. The simple models might not sound trendy, but they do their job and end up delivering the results.
The Google home page is literally a master’s class example of how a simple function, simple home page, produced amazing results.
It’s why you so often hear CEOs of multinational companies explain why they’re selling all the companies they recently bought and getting back to basics… describing their “new” strategy as, “getting back to basic blocking & tackling”. Because when their business was “simple” they were successful.
When they implemented their “new” systems to manage the multitude of acquisitions, suddenly their business was no longer “simple” and no longer profitable. The trouble is that “simple” always seems so boring while “new “ is always so exciting.
There are marketing experts who promise you a magic sales funnel delivering spectacular results, but there is always a “catch” with this mystical potion. More often than not, you veer away from “simple” and straight into the oncoming headlights of “complicated”.
Now you need the help of the experts to save you from the inevitable crash and you become dependent upon them to be able to run basic functions of your business.
So, what’s the point of having it?
For example, if I go to a trade show and collect leads, I know what I’m going to do as a soon as I get back to the office:
• Email them a “thank you” message to remind them who I am and what I can do for them.
• Follow this email with a phone call from me.
• Send another email
• Mail a direct mail piece
• Continue my correspondence until they either tells me to stop of they take the next action I’m trying to achieve.
Suddenly I have a “simple” sales funnel that just automated my entire follow up process of things I used to do manually.
It’s simple, it works really well and I didn’t need a coach or consultant to figure it out for me. I have the control in my hands.
Good businesses keep things simple and then just do these simple things consistently. Complicated businesses are never consistent and never really good… and least, not for long.
CloudNet360 makes it “point & click” simple for anyone to emulate their current sales and business activities to easily create an automated sales funnel that does the work for them so they can focus on the sales activities no automation will ever replace.
Here’s another “simple” offer for you. CloudNet360 makes all of our profits from software sales and we throw in the sales funnel consulting for FREE so we can sell you more software.
Just take a test drive to discover how effective our simple step-by-step methods are at improving sales.
It’s so much better and less chaotic to run your entire business operation with one login. It helps you get your work organized and manage all that needs to be done in the sales and marketing segment. CloudNet360 happens to be a system that it offers an “all in one” solution which you cannot find in any other system.
There are plenty of companies that have jumped on the bandwagon claiming to be an “all in one” solution… but all that can be said about those claims is that “imitation is the best form of flattery” and lately it seems we’ve been receiving quite a few compliments from our competitors.
But there’s a real problem.
When we speak of an “all in one” business system, we’re not talking about just managing your website and shopping cart from one system, that’s just covering the basics.
Sure, you can bolt together additional 3rd party pieces to get the same functionality we offer, but who really wants to learn all these extra systems and pay for those … and then maintain the shaky API connections necessary to make them all work?
How about a built in, mobile, responsive, website with your shopping cart plus a CRM to attract new customers and upsell existing customers? But even that’s not good enough because you’re going to want a highly profitable membership site, or multiple sites, so we include an amazingly powerful, yet simple to manage, membership system.
Coaches, consultants and authors will love the automated scheduling and billing system which allows them to focus on helping their clients instead of chasing after clients for payments. Of course, all these customers and business sales are going to require that your internal business operations are running smoothly and that’s where the integrated Project Manager saves the day to keep you organized and always on top your game.
We’ve never run our business without these other tools and would never expect you to either. So we also include a powerful affiliate system, if it were a standalone piece of software, it would surely be the #1 affiliate system on the market… plus live chat, a customer support ticket system, suggest a feature, and the all time sales conversion champion – Click to call.
You also need to learn about the full suite of Mobile Apps? Yep, we have you covered there so that you can run your business from anywhere in the world from your hip pocket. But are you feeling worried about how to get this started and implement it into your business?
And this is exactly why every account comes standard with your very own e-Business Advisor that will teach you, help you, guide you, and actually do it for you so you can hit the ground running and take full advantage of this powerful automation suite.
So now that you know about the best, isn’t it time you gave it a test? With no contracts, no hidden fees, and a 30-day trial, you have absolutely zero risk so take it for a test drive today! Still not convinced?