Contact us via Facebook
Guest Posts are WelcomeWe decided to open our blog for our merchants and fellow market reviewers to post their views, experience and expertise. If you want to post as a guest in our blog, please do contact email@example.com. Post criteria will be sent to people who are interested to post here on Cloudnet360-Business Automation Blog.
Tag Archives: Best CRM for Coaches
Gary Jezorski, the man behind CloudNet360 got together with Marty Dickinson and presented a live webinar on Jan 10th to teach people how to quickly and easily become a bestselling author. It was first in the series, the rest will follow soon.
The discussion was targeted at people who are coaches or consultants and it focused on how they can increase their business by writing a book on their area of expertise and sell it on Amazon.
The main points discussed in the webinar were:
1. One needs to have an original concept or, a method of their own on which they might want to enlighten people. One shouldn’t copy an idea to turn it into a profit making book.
2. One needs to choose a particular topic to write the first book
3. Instead of writing a long 500-page book which many people won’t bother reading, make it concise, more like 80-100 pages.
4. Break down the topic into five core chapters
5. Use a ghost writer with good grammar skills who is skilled at interviewingto uncoverthe essential information – ProduceMyBook.com is a good resource
6. Research a title that people will be hooked on and promises an attractive benefit
7. There is a methodology of wring the book that gets people to read far enough through the book in order to get paid for the book on Amazon.
These were the main points that were discussed; now this being an extensive topic they are going to break it down into several webinars, the next webinar will cover the topic of launching the actual book after it gets written.
So, if you have an idea for a book then make sure you attend the next webinar which will take place onWednesday January 17 at 10:00 AM Central Time (Chicago).
Watch for the announcement and join link coming soon.
Almost every business owner, coach and speaker has thought of writing a non-fiction book.
But, few actually finish the process. Why?
Because most people either hate writing, have no time for writing, are not good at writing, or just do not believe writing will be worth their time or money.
One of our long-time CloudNet360 users has figured out a way every one of your coaching clients could have a book with their name as the author…in as little as six weeks. And the author doesn’t have to type a word of the manuscript.
Imagine how much easier it would be to help your client to:
>Attract more leads and sales to their businesses
>Get more speaking gigs
>Increase their industry stature
…if they just got their book done.
The guy’s name is Marty Dickinson. Gary with CloudNet360 and Marty have led several webinars together for CloudNet360 users.
If you have coaching clients still needing to get their book done, checkout Marty’s blog post for some ways to make it happen.