Contact us via Facebook
Guest Posts are WelcomeWe decided to open our blog for our merchants and fellow market reviewers to post their views, experience and expertise. If you want to post as a guest in our blog, please do contact email@example.com. Post criteria will be sent to people who are interested to post here on Cloudnet360-Business Automation Blog.
Tag Archives: online shoppingcart
One of the simplest concept in business is the easier you make it for your customer to pay you money the more likely they are going to do so. And to make this concept in reality we have introduced the rebill feature and the free form invoice, so that all the CloudNet360 merchant can sell more..faster!
In this video, I demonstrate multiple easy way to rebill or create free form invoice for your customers so that they can pay you with a click of a button.
We’ve all heard the old saying, “there are only 2 things guaranteed in life – Death & Taxes”.
But as a business owner, you know 1st hand that paying your taxes is only the tip of the tax burden iceberg because you also need to comply with a labyrinth of additional form filings and regulations.
It’s those sneaky “hidden costs” of IRS compliance that can really add up in both time and money (especially when you screw something up).
And one of the biggest headaches online merchants suffer with is the W9 management and ensuring that every affiliate you pay has an up-to-date W9 completed and on file. Making a mistake here can be extremely expensive as you’re responsible for paying the taxes for your affiliates if you don’t manage this correctly.
But you know, at CloudNet360, we’re not the type to leave our merchants hanging and let them suffer with the difficult management burden without coming up with an ingenious solution that allows you to remove this hassle from your “to do” list.
Here’s how we solved this problem for you.
1. Affiliate Signup – We allow your affiliates to sign up and start selling your products without hassling them for a W9. After all, the more obstacles you place in front of an affiliate, the less likely they are to actually sell for you.
2. Affiliate Sales Success – Once your affiliate successfully sells your product, and you now owe them commission, they will receive a W9 request message every time they log into their affiliate account.This message will inform them that they have money waiting to be paid to them so they are now very motivated to get that W9 into your hands.
The message also provides them with explicit instructions on how you want the W9 delivered along with a “quick link” to the W9 form (we make it as foolproof as possible to ensure this gets done).
3. Submission Completion – Once the W9 is safely in your hands, you can click a check box for that affiliate and tell PWC that you have the completed form. This will stop the message from appearing in their account.
4. Affiliate Payment – When paying your affiliates using our “Affiliate Easy Pay” system, you have the option of only paying affiliates with W9 forms on file (highly recommended).
Now you have your affiliate W9 management system covered from sign up to commission payment …could it get any easier or well thought out than this? An easy online shopping cart doesn’t have to be a “basic shopping cart” and you don’t need to settle when you can use a CloudNet360.com. More than a cart, it’s a complete marketing solution.
Choosing between a good affiliate program or the best autoresponder service is like having to choose between a having arms or having legs.
You really want both arms and legs and you really want to have killer autoresponder software and a great affiliate program as part of your online business model. Both contribute significant revenue streams you simply cannot hope to attain without them.
So we often get the question of why we offer only 1 affiliate program but give our merchants 6 autoresponders from which to choose. For the sake of brevity, I’ll answer the affiliate program issue in a later post and focus on the best autoresponder choices for now.
Let me first outline the six basic options and then I’ll explain why we have them all. Keep in mind that every autoresponder option listed below is already seamlessly integrated into CloudNet360.com and gives you product specific control and automation.
1. CRM & Autoresponder Integrated – autoresponder functionality is “built in” and is an integral part of the CloudNet360 CRM. Using the CRM and built in autoresponder provides the ultimate level of power and automation.
2. PremiumAR – Our autoresponder system built in partnership with Aweber so it basically works identically to Aweber. The advantage to using PremiumAR over Aweber is that your eBusiness Advisor will be able to provide additional direct support for this account. When you use Aweber, you’ll need to utilize their support people for all autoresponder related issues.
5. Get Response
So what’s the easy autoresponder software choice for your online shopping cart?
That’s precisely the point of CloudNet360 giving you so many options. There is no “1 best choice” for everyone so we give you 6 options to choose from and let you decide which is the best autoresponder for you and your business.
I have a personal favorite of course (I’m just a tiny bit biased) but I’m also a realist. If you have a giant list somewhere and don’t want to move it, you shouldn’t have to just because you want to use an alternative to 1shoppingcart or any of the other online shopping cart options.
We give you the freedom to choose CloudNet360.com and not have to worry about moving your email marketing list. After all, it’s your business so we let your choice of autoresponder remain your choice to make.
…it’s what you do every day with your products and service.
And it feels good to help people! Often, it’s fun to help people and just as often the people you help turn around and help you or they help someone else.
The reality is that you would not be in a position to help the people you help today if you didn’t have your business.
At some point, at some level, your business needs to survive to continue helping people and better yet, if when your business grows, you’re in a better position to help even more people.
And your business survival and growth depend on 1 thing in the end – getting paid.
CloudNet360 focuses on multiple ways to increase, improve, and accelerate getting you paid.
Watch this short video learn about our 1-click re-bill / reorder system.